- Offerd Salary Ksh50,000+
- Career Level Manager
- Gender Both
- INDUSTRY Sales and Marketing Jobs
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
Over the years our client has grown, both in size and diversity, to become a major supplier of value-added chemical solutions in personal care, cosmetics, food and beverage, water treatment, engineering, paints and inks, textile, animal feeds, pharmaceuticals and healthcare. They are looking to recruit a Technical Sales Specialist with a wealth of experience in Chemical Sales. The successful candidate must demonstrate industry experience, knowledge of local players and experience working with value added chemicals. He or she must demonstrate that they are natural salesman who has managed sales figures and an excellent track record of growing business.
- Responsible for the development of the business of the Company in the identifying new territories.
- Develop and service the allocated territory and customer portfolio by example to achieve territory growth expectations.
- Implement the sales strategies for the territory and sales channels.
- Proactively seek new business opportunities and identify new needs.
- Ensure company’s pricing strategy is followed ad profitability target met.
- Ensure compilation and submission of monthly/quarterly sales reports.
- Direct selling to identify key accounts to ensure growth and targets are met.
- Handle all customer product, quality complaints and back-up services.
- Participate in regular local management meeting to foster good management, team building & performance excellence.
- Improve company image by networking and being actively involved in applicable functions and technical seminars.
- Must have a bachelor’s degree.
- Must be technically competent and excellent chemical background.
- Must be able to work hands on.
- Previous selling experience in chemical solution is mandatory for this position.
- Professional selling & negotiating skills.
- Key account management.
- Entrepreneurial spirit.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent client management skills.
- Sound administration and organization skills.
How to Apply.
If you’re the best candidate for this position, kindly apply here–>APPLY NOW