- Offerd Salary Not Specified
- Career Level Manager
- Experience 8 Years +
- Gender Both
- INDUSTRY Communication Jobs
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
The client is a leading Manufacturer of communication terminals including set top boxes and internet boxes. They seek to hire a tenacious, well experienced and results oriented candidate to fill in the role of a Senior Business Development Manager
Under the leadership of the Managing Director, the successful candidate will assist in the management of the Company on different components: Business Development, Operations and Financial Management.
Roles for the Business Development Manager Job
- Assist the local MD in defining the Business Development Strategy and Sales Strategy of the Company: business segments to be addressed, prospects to target, existing accounts follow-up and development actions, local competition analysis.
- Develop a business presence and turn over in some Key Accounts.
- Assist the local MD in defining the Operations teams necessary for the Company’s contracts performance and establish the reporting scheme of those teams in order to check that the contracts performance are in line with the Company’s obligations and with the turn-over and margin forecasts.
- Follow-up, with the Project teams, on the technical and financial performance of the projects.
- Participate in the monthly Business Review.
- Assist the local MD in sending to Head Office at the beginning of each month, the monthly turn over forecast.
Business Development Manager Job Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering with a specialty in Telecommunications or Energy.
- At least 10 years of experience in Business Development or Project Management in Telecommunications preferably with contractors.
- Past experience as Project Manager in Telecom infrastructure sector (optical fiber networks, radio building sites) will be a plus.
- Strong knowledge of the local telecommunications market and/or energy and its players.
- Charismatic with demonstrable strong leadership skills, ability to lead a company and manage teams.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualifications and experience, please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Senior Business Development Manager -Telecommunications) to firstname.lastname@example.org before Wednesday 13th December 2017
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV