- Offerd Salary Ksh50,000+
- Career Level Executive
- Experience 3 Years
- Gender Both
- INDUSTRY Sales and Marketing Jobs
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
The client is an established Insurance brokerage firm that has been in business for over 30 years serving both individual and corporate clientele.
They seek to hire an aggressive and results oriented Business Development Officer who will be tasked with identifying new opportunities mainly in Medical Insurance, close sales and achieve set sales targets.
Sales Executive Job Responsibilities
- Revenue and profit generation, including new business development for the company.
- Identify and develop a target pipeline and aggressively market for new profitable status customers from the identified target sectors.
- Plan, prepare and present persuasive approaches and pitches to potential corporate clients
- Gather information from corporate clients, assessing their insurance needs and risk profile, reviewing and/or amending existing policies.
- Grow and retain existing corporate accounts by presenting new solutions and services to them
- Research insurance companies’ policies and negotiate with insurers to find the most suitable products for corporate and retail clients’ best prices.
- Arrange specialized insurance cover in complex cases.
- Advise clients on risk management and help them devise new ways to mitigate risks
- Use an existing network of industry contacts to generate new business for the company
- Attend industry events to increase brand awareness and acquire new contacts
- Prepare status reports on client meetings and sales strategy
- Prepare status reports to management as needed.
Qualifications for the Sales Executive Job
- A business-related degree
- MUST have at least 3 years’ experience in Corporate/ Retail Sales in the insurance industry
- Professional insurance qualifications from the Insurance Institute of Kenya or the Chartered Insurance Institute
- Have a consistent track record in achieving sales targets
- Have integrity and high sense of ethical responsibility
- Market intelligence and business development skills
- Business strategy formulation & execution
- Self – motivated, Confident and outgoing personality
- Ability to multi-task and get things done to completion
- A Team player with good interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent networking and prospecting skills
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Sales Executive – Medical Insurance) to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 1st December 2017.