- Offerd Salary Not Specified
- Career Level Executive
- Experience 5 Years
- Gender Both
- INDUSTRY Sales and Marketing Jobs
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
Kiambaa Dairy Farmers Cooperative Society is in the process of expanding its operations.
With these new and exciting developments, we are seeking highly motivated applicants for the following new positions.
Marketing Executives Job Responsibilities
- In charge of the Marketing society’s dairy products.
- To identify potential customers and advising the management on the best strategies to be competitive
- Carry out market research on the position of the society’s products in the eyes of the customers and recommending to the management on areas of improvement for the products to remain relevant in the market
- To identify, retain and expend new markets for the society’s products to continuously guarantee stable profits
- To conduct proper analysis of the market so as to avoid rejects of the society’s products.
- Liaise with the milk quality assurance department to ensure the society’s products are of the highest quality, in proper quantity and form.
- Liaise with the accounts department to make sure that all the proceeds from society products sales are remitted immediately and for credit customers, proper documentation is maintained for timely debt collection.
Qualifications for the Marketing Executives Job
- Degree or Diploma in Marketing
- 5 years’ experience in dairy products marketing
- 5 years driving experience
- Good analytical skills and firmness in decision making and report writing.
- Strong communication skills with ability to communicate to different levels of the organization structure.
How to Apply
Interested applicants can send their cover letter, CV and their testimonials on or before 18th December 2017 addressed to HR Officer through email@example.com.