- Offerd Salary Ksh50,000+
- Career Level Officer
- Experience 3 Years
- Gender Both
- INDUSTRY IT Jobs
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
The client is an ICT, Structured Cabling and Telecommunication Contractors based in Nairobi seeking to recruit a vibrant candidate to fill the post of an ICT Procurement Officer.
ICT Procurement Officer Job Responsibilities
- Lead contact person for the procurement department.
- Study procurement chart from the project team and source materials from the market.
- Identify materials to be purchased from local and international market and carry out comparisons and purchase materials economically combining procurement for various projects but managing within the project timelines.
- Negotiate best prices, credit terms and logistics with the supplier.
- Budgeting & Costing of Materials – Estimated costs to be signed off & compared with Actual costs.
- Co-ordinate with stores department to have updated stock level before placing order.
Qualifications for the ICT Procurement Officer Job
- Bachelors or Masters in B. Tech / ICT.
- At least 3 years of experience in the same industry and capacity
- Full knowledge of ICT Products and their dealers/suppliers globally, importation documentation and negotiation of prices with suppliers.
- Thorough knowledge to read & extract quantities from Drawings/Layout and Bills of Quantities, should be able to discuss the ICT Products and Design with the Consultants of the project.
- Fluent in oral and written English and able to write correspondence in English Independently.
- PC skills, including a working knowledge of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Projects, AutoCAD and project related soft wares.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your C.V only quoting the job title on the email subject (ICT Procurement Officer ) to email@example.com on or before Thursday 14th December, 2017.