- Offerd Salary Not Specified
- Career Level Manager
- Experience 3 Years
- Gender Both
- INDUSTRY Administration Jobs
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
HR & Administration Officer Job Responsibilities
- Recruiting staff this includes developing job descriptions and person specifications, preparing job adverts, checking application forms, short listing, interviewing and selecting candidates.
- Schedules induction of new employees and the new employee’s immediate superior who will run through the main points of the Employee Handbook and carry out a detailed induction, respectively.
- Maintains personnel files and ensures that files are up to date.
- Preparing staff hand books
- Developing and implementing policies on issues such as working conditions, performance management, disciplinary procedures, and absence management.
- Tracks and records absences, lateness, under time and overtime to ensure that appropriate deduction are applied.
- Maintains and updates leave taking records
- Prepares and submits on time required employee related reports in compliance to legal regulatory and statutory regulations (e.g. income tax, health, pension, etc).
- Talent Management
- Assist the MD in disseminating training schedule and program to appropriate employees.
Requirements for the HR & Administration Officer Job
- Bachelor’s degree OR Diploma from a reputable university or college
- Professional HR qualification from the Institute Of Human Resources Management
- At least 3 years’ experience in human resource administration (all three years having worked in the same organisation)
- Knowledge of recruitment, employment practices, training and development, remuneration and benefits, pension and retirement plans, and employee relations
- Knowledge of related statutory compliance regulations, employment and labour laws, tax laws and HR principles
- Knowledge of General Banking Act or Financial Services Act and local legal regulations
- Knowledge of lending and transformation products and services
- Excellent organization, time, work and self management skills and can work under pressure
- Ability to act with initiative in all matters and handle confidential information
- Ability to interpret documents and understand HR administration procedures
- Ability to monitor and assess achievements against performance targets and quality standards
- Ability to motivate others by personal modeling, professional credibility, and trust
- Ability to handle difficult people and tense situations with diplomacy and tact
How to Apply
If you meet and/or possess the necessary qualification and experience;
Please send your cover letter and CV only quoting the respective job title on the email subject to the following respective address email@example.com
Please note that we receive so many applications and it may not be possible for us to contact everyone who is not successfully shortlisted for a position.