- Offerd Salary Ksh30,000 - Ksh50,000
- Career Level Officer
- Experience 2 Years
- Gender Both
- INDUSTRY Sales and Marketing Jobs
- Qualification Diploma
The client is a leading food products distribution company in Kenya. They seek to hire a diligent, organized Sale representative to drive the sales and profitability by building strong commercial relationships with the assigned customers.
Sales Representative Job Responsibilities
- Lead the customer business reviews with the Hotels, Restaurants, and Cafes on a periodic basis- monthly/quarterly/yearly and drive the completion of the action plans
- Develop Customer specific joint business plans and periodically monitor the agreed milestones, thereby driving customer engagement
- Responsible to develop new portfolio
- Responsible for training the clients on value added products
- Creating awareness of the company Marketing strategy & expectations and ensure implementation of agreed objectives at the customer end.
- Conduct Periodic review of Customer KPI’s- Sales, Investments, Growth, contribution, Market Share, Data Sharing & Service Levels
- Provide insights to the management team on trends, competitor status that will aid in driving business decisions
- Ensure compliance to company policies, procedures, commercial terms, and local regulations
- Resolve any outstanding issues with the concerned customer
- Seek new business opportunities in line with the organizational growth strategy
- Responsible to collect the receivable for sales done
Requirements for the Sales Representative Job
- At least a Diploma in a business related field
- At least 2 years’ experience in FMCG industry
- Strong Sales skills with know-how on sales approach and route to market in FMCG industry
- Proven ability to achieve sales as per set targets
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Good know-how and knowledge of the Kenyan Foodservice market / hospitality market
- Strong Analytical skills
- Team player
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Sales Representative – FMCG) to email@example.com on or before 23rd November 2017.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.