- Offerd Salary Ksh15,000 - Ksh20,000
- Career Level Others
- Experience Less than 1 Year
- Gender Both
- INDUSTRY Driver Jobs
- Qualification Certificate
The client is a wholesaler and retailer of spare parts, operating in Nairobi. They seek to hire a driver/rider to facilitate the supply of their products within Nairobi.
Driver/Rider Job Responsibilities
- Ride and deliver/collect assignments as directed.
- Maintain high level of professionalism with clients
- Ensure packages are delivered in good condition.
- Maintain the motorbike in a presentable clean state.
- Maintain high level of confidentiality
- Ensure compliance to proper traffic rules governing road usage in towns.
- Ensure paramount safety of motorbike and official items at all times.
- Perform any other duty that may be assigned from time to time by the controlling officer.
- Perform pre-start checks before commencement of any journey
- Advise supervisor when bike is due for service
Qualifications for the Driver/Rider Job
- Valid Driving license class BCE & FG.
- Must have experience working for a company in the transport industry.
- Minimum of 1 year experience riding in Nairobi and good geographical knowledge of Nairobi and its environs.
- Customer handling skills.
- Must be a quick learner to understand the nature of the business.
- Able to handle challenges and be proactive.
- Be honest, respectful and trustworthy.
- Demonstrate sound work ethics and must have good communication skills
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Driver/Rider) to firstname.lastname@example.org before Thursday 6th July 2017. Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.