- Offerd Salary Not Specified
- Career Level Junior
- Experience Less than 1 Year
- Gender Both
- INDUSTRY Nursing Jobs
- Qualification Certificate
Jumuia Hospitals Ltd. a group of hospitals providing both primary and secondary health care services and a subsidiary of the National Council of Churches of Kenya, invites applications from interested and suitably qualified candidates, to fill the following position in their Hospital in Huruma Nairobi.
Responsible for the general cleaning of the facility and any other duties that may be assigned to ensure a hygienic environment within the Medical Centre
Roles for the Cleaners Job
- Clean and supply designated facility areas (dusting, sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, cleaning ceiling vents, restroom cleaning etc.)
- Perform and document routine inspection and maintenance activities
- Carry out heavy cleansing tasks and special projects
- Notify management of occurring deficiencies or needs for repairs
- Make adjustments and minor repairs
- Stock and maintain supply rooms
Cleaners Job Qualifications
- At least Secondary School Education (KCSE).
- Certificate in housekeeping
Other Competencies/Abilities/Skills Required
- A team player
- Experience in a hospital will be an added advantage.
- Possess good oral and writing skills in English
- Proven working experience as a cleaner
- Ability to handle heavy equipment and machinery
- Knowledge of cleaning chemicals and supplies
- Familiarity with Material Safety Data Sheets
- Must have worked in a similar position in a similar position.
How to Apply
Qualified and interested candidates should download the NCCK Job Application Form (Click Here to Download). Candidates are advised to STRICTLY send the application form ONLY, duly filled in PDF format to email@example.com indicating job reference number in the email subject line.
The application forms to be received not later than 12.00 noon on 5th December 2017. Only short listed candidates will be contacted. Please indicate the position and Job Ref Number you are applying for in the subject line of the email.