- Offerd Salary Ksh50,000+
- Career Level Executive
- Experience 6 Years
- Gender Both
- INDUSTRY Sales and Marketing Jobs
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
The client is a leading food products distribution company in Kenya. They seek to hire a result driven and passionate Business Development Executive to drive the sales and profitability by building strong commercial relationships with the assigned customers
Business Development Executive Job Responsibilities
- Develop and Implement the market brand and HORECA Channel strategies in order to deliver agreed levels of volume, value & profitability from those customers to the market.
- Maintain and enhance relationships with existing HORECA Channel clients & promote sales by identifying new business opportunities with existing client base.
- Drive top of the mind awareness of company products through flawless execution of trade/consumer promotions and impactful visibility
- To Lead the customer business reviews with the Hotels, Restaurants, and Cafes on a periodic basis- monthly/quarterly/yearly and drive the completion of the action plans
- To Develop Customer specific joint business plans and periodically monitor the agreed milestones, thereby driving customer engagement
- Responsible to develop new portfolio
- Responsible for training the clients on value added products
- Create awareness of the company Marketing strategy & expectations and ensure implementation of agreed objectives at the customer end. (Point on participating in Principal seminars to be discussed)
- Conduct Periodic review of Customer KPI’s- Sales, Investments, Growth, contribution, Market Share, Data Sharing & Service Levels
- Provide insights to the management team on trends, competitor status that will aid in driving business decisions
- Ensure compliance to company policies, procedures, commercial terms, and local regulations
- Resolve any outstanding issues with the concerned customer
- Seek new business opportunities in line with the organizational growth strategy
- Responsible for sales collections.
Qualifications for the Business Development Executive Job
- Degree in Marketing or related field
- At least 6 years’ Business Development experience in FMCG industry preferably with selling food products
- Strong Analytical and presentation skills
- Excellent knowledge of HORECA Channel and Industry
- Efficient & pro-active customer problem solving
- Excellent Problem Solving & Decision making, Initiative & Follow through, Customer business Analysis
- Team player
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Business Development Executive – FMCG) to email@example.com on or before 25th November 2017.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.