- Offerd Salary Ksh30,000 - Ksh50,000
- Career Level Officer
- Experience 2 Years
- Gender Both
- INDUSTRY Engineering Jobs
- Qualification Certificate
The client is a Kenyan manufacturer of motor bikes. They seek to hire an Assistant Quality Controller who will inspect and ensure quality in materials, assembly and the finished product.
Net Salary: 40k
Assistant Quality Controller Job Responsibilities
- Inspect all pre-assembled modules as per the quality gates.
- Inspect main assembly process as per the quality gates.
- Check and record all inline torque values as per the process.
- Raise all inline incident reports.
- Raise all inline Reworks form
- Report day to day inline activities to the Senior Quality Controller.
- Inspect incoming materials as per the Parts Quality Briefing.
- Check all the incoming materials as per the Parts Catalogue.
- Raise inbound reworks form.
- Raise inbound incident report.
- Perform static inspection on the fully assembled bike
- Perform dynamic inspection on the fully assembled bike
- Raise End of Line reworks form.
- Raise End of line incident report
Qualifications for the Assistant Quality Controller Job
- Should possess at least a certificate in mechanical/automotive engineering
- At least 2 years’ experience in a motorcycle industry
- Demonstrated knowledge of assembling and Quality control
- Computer literate
- Can work under minimal Supervision
- Should be a self-starter who is driven and self-motivated
- Great analysing skills
- Excellent communication skills
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Assistant Quality Controller – Motorbikes) to email@example.com on or before 20th October 2017.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV