- Offerd Salary Not Specified
- Career Level Executive
- Experience 5 Years
- Gender Both
- INDUSTRY Engineering Jobs
Duma Works is recruiting a Refrigeration Technician for Benham international; a leading supplier of bakery, kitchen and laundry quality equipment in the Eastern Africa region.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Understanding the operations of commercial and residential refrigeration systems.
- Diagnosing malfunctions and defects in equipment.
- Reading blueprints and electrical and electronic schematics.
- Grasping electrical and plumbing concepts.
- Operating tools, gauges and other testing equipment for refrigeration systems.
- At least 5 years’ experience working in a similar role.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and organizational skills.
- Have the ability to work both independently and in teams as needed.
- Should be in good physical condition as the role will requires lifting, carrying equipment, standing, kneeling or stooping for long periods of time.
How to Apply
Send your Cover Letter and detailed CV to firstname.lastname@example.org marking the subject as “2886”, Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 2886 Barack Obama, +2547xxxxxxxx. If you don’t follow these instructions, your application will not go through.
Deadline for receiving applications: Friday, 30th June 2017.